Step it up

The pressure is on people.

My Major Project has been explained to me by my supervisor and the first thought that came to my mind was:

"Oh my gosh! How awesome would it be if we actually helped provide the foundation for magnetic hyperthermia as a cure for cancer!"

My second thought was:

"Oh my gosh! How on earth am I supposed to do this? I have no idea... damn. There's tons of reading to be done."

Then I heard a really loud KA-BOOOM! - That was the sound of my bubble bursting! My heart sank. There was this uncomfortable, funny feeling at the pit of my stomach.

A daunting task it is, but it is worth doing if I want any of my hopes of trying to save the world to be fulfilled, and less importantly, if I want to pass my MP.

I am now centrifuging the nanoparticles... and doing the Debates homework. Sigh... I still have to write my Major Project Synopsis. Its due on Friday as well.

Oh dear oh dear....

Comments