Randomness

I remember that I was going to try my hand at photoblogging so...

The sky was so bright and the day was just plain goregous, so here are some of the random pictures I took that Thursday - everyone looks like a superhero:


Palm beach, Florida? - Gosh the campus is awesome!


Tall? Hmm...


Super R2! All he needs is a cape!


Don Fearsome?

I know I haven't been blogging lately and its because I've been down with the flu and the MP Proposal is taking up all of my time. It's common knowledge that I am the queen of procrastination, but this is just ridiculous! I have been sleeping a lot - because the medication the doctor prescribed causes drowsiness, and well, that leaves me little time to get down to writing y proposal. Let me put it this way... right now, saying that I'm in a panicked state would be an understatement.

Only on Monday did I get an idea of what I was going to write in the proposal. This evening, I found out exactly what I should include, and now, I have no excuses. Its crunch time as soon as the sun rises, I'm off to work. I'm a woman with a mission -er two actually but one is more pressing so...

The unfolding of certain events with regards to debates has left me completely baffled. I wish I attended training on Monday.

Something's bubbling under the surface. I sense a major change coming soon - and I'm not just talking about debates. - Winks!

Comments