the past week's line up in 5 minutes

This week has been a mad dash, a rush, a good workout and possibly one of the better weeks. Sure I messed up some of my experiments and sure I didn't break in the SMU Tournament but I still had loads of fun.

Pictures below... the rest are on Facebook If you want the big copies... just buzz me online! :D


Where am I?


Sleep...


More sleep...


Almanac? Alamak!


Boys!


Patrick Star!


Smile!


Posers... hmph


The big squuuueeezze!

Today, I went back to school and we, the B8 people had a reunion. I couldn't really take any pictures because my phone's memory was maxed out.

It was so nice to see my friends after a few months of totally no contact. I love you guys. Don't let that bitch get you down... you know who I'm talking about. I swear to get my phone fixed as soon as possible.

Felicia, Jessic and Joshua... we missed you guys today.

Comments