Headstrong

Recent tenebrific events have enhanced my sense of mortality. What frustrates me is that it seems like everyone around me is racing towards bereavement?

I'm disconsolate. I don't want to react. If I react then it means that I've acknowledged the possible implications of the occurrence. I don't want my mind to be filled with grim.

I am worried. Its natural to worry about someone you care deeply for. For all of you who care for me even in the slightest bit, please stop asking me if I'm okay because, honestly... I haven't lost anyone yet. Please don't worry about me. Abet it I am capable of developing suicidal tendencies, rest assured. I'm not planning to join that race anytime soon.

On slightly less serious affairs, after speaking to some of my friends I have realized that there are loads of things that I want to accomplish. Although I have believed for many years that I am inadequate and incapable of achieving these goals I now know and acknowledge that I am indeed capable and the only obstacle standing between me and my dreams is myself. I just need to be headstrong.

Comments