Crammed.

I am swamped once again. Why oh why do I put myself through this torture?

Alright, here's the deal. Once again I have procrastinated and wasted my time on non important things leaving me to do things at the last minuite.

This leaves me with an inadequate amount of time to do the task at hand to properly. The result, a half-hearted dash to the finish line. It doesn't come as a surprise to me that I keep doing badly in school even though I know that I am definately capable of more than just passing.

Cramming sucks. Why can't I get that through my thick skull?

I guess I can justify my procrastination. Here's the thought process:

Revising is necessary for me to pass my subjects so I have to study
However, Studying is unpleasant
Unpleasant things should be avoided as much as possible
I shall postpond revising instead of forgoing it completely

As a result I have less time to study... hence causing studying to be additionaly unpleasant due to the pressure brought about by the shorter time frame.

Its an endless cycle of insanity and sleep deprivation. If only I started revising just a couple of hours earlier, then I wouldn't have to cramm all of that information in just 1-2 hours.

Comments