Drug Dillema!

According to Felicia's list there are around 66 Drugs to memorize for B Pharm. With a hesitant sense of triumph, I am able to identify 40 in the list. I could pass. I might pass, its going to be a close call.

When I said, "identify", I just meant that if I was asked for the drug class, I'd probably belt out a 75% correct answer. That's not so bad eh? But if you asked me what the heck the drug is for, or its MOA, I probably have a 55% chance of getting it right. If you asked me to compare two drugs... well, I'd probably get 30% right, depending on the sub topic. Topics 4.2 and 4.3 are my best bet.

I am so FREAKED OUT! Its the 12th hour and I'm sweating bullets. I focused on topic 4, the rest... well, things aren't looking so good.

If I could have a wish for my birthday, it would be to pass B Pharm without having to take the supplementary paper. The rest of the subjects, I think I can handle on my own, but for B Pharm, I think I need divine help.

Pretty pretty please if there is a God, or Gods- I'm keeping an open mind here, let me survive B Pharm! A D grade would suffice!

I so don't want to retake this hellish subject so failing is SO NOT AN OPTION!

Comments