Blah!

Its been a short but busy day. My morning was craming for the BPharm quiz, so much so that the whole marketing tutorial just passed by without me absorbing anything at all. That's so going to bite me it the butt when the exam comes.

We had an IPT meeting and a P mic meeting. Project deadlines are acoming! Nooo! More stress!

Anyways, I am proud to say that I am sticking to my new year's resolution of being more organized. I am the proud owner of a planner.

Believe it or not, Its actually making me more stressed because, I know what tests and deadlines are coming so I now actually have more time to panic and worry about it. My Procrastination is something I have to work on next, so that I can decrease the amout of worry and stress.

Tomorrow:
-APEL at 8- We're coming to school early to be told off about our bad grades!
-IPT meeting
-P Mic quiz 2- The bane of my existence
-IPT PBL presentation- In front of the whole cohort
-Organize Portfolio for CSAS- A very unpleasant subject

Gosh! The planner is only for school stuff so it pretty much leaves my weekends happy and free but the weekdays- so jam packed.

Anyways, so I know I haven't been blogging for a while. Its because, well, I'm trying to keep myself from using my computer. It distracts me and I just can't stop myself from facebook-ing. I think I'm addicted to the thing. Also, I would just probably bore you with the lack of events in my life.

Check this out: I have very little "life", my time is occupied by school and yet, I don't get good grades, so basically, I feel like I'm wasting my time being stressed. But then again, if I'm not stressed, then I'm bored- and I don't like being bored. I just want to have some fun... probably after the exams?- hopefully.

Comments