Big Decisions

No one else I know is probably watching this Drama that I've been following but anyways, I'll just go ahead and talk about it.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager sure seems like The Secret Life of a particular Filipino girl I know. I know that when you hear that sentence, some of you are going to assume its me... but I really and honestly so don't mean me.

My dear cousin, aged 20 got pregnant (accidentally or carelessly enough) and just recently gave birth to a baby boy named "Keith". He's my nephew I guess, and the same exact thing is happening to the girl in the drama.

I so need to talk to my cousin. I think she might be having a harder time than she's letting on and I want to help out in any way I can. We've been trying to get in touch since she got pregnant and well, let me just put it this way.... I haven't seen her in over a year.

She wants me to be the kids' godmother. She's planning on getting married! My baby cousin, has her own little baby and is getting married!

Gosh. What a little "mistake" can do. Just so you know , I'm not calling the baby a mistake, just the act that brought about the baby. Sure, they had premarital sex, big deal! Many people do! They could at least have been careful and saved everyone some heartache.

I just hope everything works out for the parties involved. I hope my cousin isn't feeling pressured to marry the guy or whatever just because her baby needs a father.

Oh yeah an on a lighter note- kinda, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (TRJA) are coming to Singapore and I so want to go, but I can't due to monetary issues. TRJA are awesome and I love TRJA. I would so marry any one of them if they just asked me- why they would want to do that... I do not know. Kidding!

I so am going to have very little fun this coming holidays because of that. Sigh. Oh and that's why I missed out on breakfast at Mac's that time with the IPT people-a long long time ago, that's why I can not go out for a movie, that's why I wasn't able to go out yesterday and well a lot of other things. Things that may be somewhat insignificant but I still want to do. Cash, moolah, dinero, dollars or lack thereof is the reason why my social life is taking a hit.

My birthday's coming up but I hope me and the family don't celebrate. It would only waste what limited resources we have. My dad is being irresponsible and causing much strain at home and I just don't have the energy to give a damn anymore. All I know is that I need to get a job, for my own sake and just in case anything happens... I am practically an adult so there will only be alimony and no child support.

Maybe I'm just over-thinking things. Please lord let me ONLY be over-thinking things. I hope that my perception is far from what is real because what I perceive does not look so good.

Comments