The Beggining of The End

Sem 2.2 is almost over. There are just a few loose ends that I have to tie up and those loose ends include the three major exams on the way. In a way, this is the beggining of the end of poly. Year 3 is soon to start and I'm pretty jived about it. I just have to live through this rough patch for a bit.

I'm writing this to get some closure , because if I dwell on the situation, I'm going to start resenting some things. I don't want that to happen because I like being in an amicable social atmosphere.

A few things happened this sem, some peoples' true colors came out. Some were brilliant and unexpected, while some fell short of my expectations. This sem has been a really good lesson for me. I know who my real friends are and I know who probably won't remember my name in a few years time. The lesson is, "Don't judge a book by its cover".

I've made a few friends and lost some. Things in school are interesting, though not as pleasant as it seems. Bubbling under the surface, there are some things we dare not say to each other but all in all, its just a bundle of misunderstandings, misinterpretations and bad judgement calls. I think we are tightly knit as a group, its just that there are a few kinks we all have to work on.

I'm pretty sad that things fell through between me and my BFF but I think its about time we admitted to ourselves that we have grown together and recently, we have grown apart.

Belated happy friendship day to all of the people who remember me, and for all of you who had or still have valentines', SKREW YOU! Haha! I'm a bit green.

Comments