Unlucky?

Yesterday was the worst lab session I've ever had in my whole history of lab sessions. Apparently, our lecturer has an anger management problem that she might have to get some help for.

So It was around 8.20 in the morning and I was waiting for bus 8 to arrive. Sure enough it came at around 8.30, it was full so it passed the bus stop without really stopping. About ten minuites later another bus passed by, full again. 8.50, I finally got on a bus, barely.

I arrived at the entrance and checked my schedule where the lab would be. I rushed to look for it but for the sake of me, I couldn't figure out where it was! After about five minuites of searching, I found it. I was late but a ray of light shone down on me and I was not yet 15 minuites late, I was not going to be marked as absent.

When I got into the lab, I realized that Ms Angry was scolding the class for not handing in the pre-lab report. I had not done the pre-lab either. I rolled my eyes. I had had enough screaming and shouting at home an I was pretty sick and downright tired of it all. I thought to myself, what's the worst thing that she can do?... Fail me, bah... big deal!

Ms Angry finished breifing us and we started with the experiment. in a lab, we're supposed to either wear spectacles or wear lab googles. I thought they were provided. They weren't and I was a target. Sigh.

I hunted for googles, found a pair and miserably continued with the experiment, which went horribly wrong.

Sigh...

Comments