Crammathon

I am about three-quarters through my crammathon and I think I might just make it out alive.

Anyways...I just wanted to get some thoughts down in writing. I think I may have found myself a new niche... but I'm not telling all just yet, not until I'm sure anyways.

On other things, I'm using every trick in the cramming textbook to insert even more facts into my already almost exploding brain. I think it's working! I feel smarter believe it or not, that Adam Khoo workshop I attended on 2006 is actually being put into good use.

Ooh yeah, believe it or not, I'm actually considering my CSAS teachers' offer to join some public speaking contest. Sigh... I think whatever I gain from it will be of use in the near future. Anyways, this coming break is the only school break that I'm not going back to the Philippines so... it's not like I have anything better to do during the hols.

Anyways, the whole public speaking scare of 2005 seems to not bother me so much. My ego is still fairly bruised though.

Can you imagine?! I got the audience to laugh at my non-scripted nervous-panicked-sarcastic remarks! Note: That's laugh AT ME.
Oh why did someone take my script? Why couldn't my co-MCs have given me a copy of the dammned script?

My good friend has suddenly become uncontactable and seems to have vanished from cyberspace. I am getting worried. Nasaan ka man, sana mag pakita ka na!

BTW: I just realized, my spelling really sucks! I spelled goggles as googles and minutes as minites. No wonder my secondary school English teacher thought I was dyslexic.

Comments