Tick Tock

Sigh... days go by so fast and well... I just wish to be stagnant for a moment without being left behind. I feel like I'm chasing time, which of course always seems to run out.

As a wise man once said, Time waits for no one so allright... I'm going to start running to catch up.

On other things.... Mother's day was pretty nice I guess. I'm not really that close to my mum but well.. I know she tries her best. I got her coffee and Krish got her a mug. Thanks guys for bearing with my shopping needs :D. Shopping alone almost always sucks so it was nice to have some company. Thursday was good.... except for the obnoxious sales guy form Starbucks

'Nyways, my mum liked the coffee.

Friday was a sort of lazy rush how oxymoronic for the CSAS deadline for the powerpoint slides. Sigh... I wish I liked my teacher, but well, she's just so darn unlikable. Sigh.

I've got to revise for the F Path Quiz so... again, here's me chasing time.


NOTE:
I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP FROM SMILING... I just read my last blog entry.*ROLLS EYES It was sooo cryptic. Yes, I write poems... Lame ones I guess.

Comments