Parents

My laptop is finally home. Sigh... Dad sent it off to be fixed.
It's kinda fixed. It still turns off its wireless radios by itself which is terribly annoying especially when I try to watch a movie.

Anyways, I've been stoning the whole day and well... I know I should be studying, with three quizzes in my near future but I also know that I'll probably pass. There are still three days to cram.

Sigh, Friday passed by like lightning.

Time keeps ticking past you. You have to keep chasing it, but it never runs out, except when you need it the most. I advice you, enjoy your time here for never can you relive a moment that has past no matter how hard you wish.

I guess I have to say that no matter how hard I try to live with no regrets, I still have them, especially pertaining to my parents. I wish certain things could have happened differently and I didn't have certain experiences but truth be told, if my folks didn't do what they did, I would not be who I am today...

and I like who I am.

Days and night's I've been woken up with the nightmare that I was left behind. Now, I want to be left alone. They don't seem to understand me, or even know me. I realize now that it's not just their fault... IT'S MINE.

APEL got me thinking and I guess that is why I was in such a bad mood the whole of Thursday.

Well, I'm glad to say I'm finally done brooding.

Comments