Dissapearing Act

Alone... at last.

It's not like I dislike anyone or anything like that.

I've been feeling all sorts of antisocial lately. I guess I'm just getting sick of considering other people's feelings. I want to be insensitive for once It takes less effort. Everything is not lemon drops and rainbows and it's exhausting to act like it is.

Di ko maintindihan yung mga kaklase ko. Minsan naiisip ko na lang na ibang iba yung ugali nila. Lucky them.

Sigh.

I am overworked and underpaid, well not to mention the fact that I don't even get paid. Considering that I don't have a job. Kailangan ko ng distraction para di ako mashadong ma stress.

I am in hyper drive. All the time. Three quizzes next week plus a presentation

Sorry...

I feel the need to embrace my national language.

I find solace in solitude.

Happy B Day Ayu!

Comments