Boredom

A four day weekend would give one much time to do what she wanted. You would think that a 20 year old wouldn't run out of things to do.

Watched Saw 3 online- Wonderfully Icky
I've just finished a 250 gramme chocolate bar,
Just cleaned the common toilet. It is now spotless,
Tried to correct the F Path Assignment. Tried being the imperative word.
Gotten eight chapters in to "Parasite Positive"-It's Brilliant!
Checked my e-mail.
Watched some trash on TV.

And now, I'm working my way though an audiobook. (I guess I'm just too lazy to read the thing!)

I can't think of anything else to do... though if it were up to my Mum, I wouldn't have a reason to be bored as she would send me off doing house chores, which would in reality, leave me even more brain dead than when I started. Menial work is so... what exactly? I don't exactly look down on people whose jobs it is to do these menial tasks but... well.. I just hope I won't be stuck doing them. It is hard work which doesn't require much thinking. I'd rather let my brain do all of the work. Yes, I guess I'm lazy.

I guess I should study or something. Sigh...

Comments