Irked!

Four days equates to a more than substantial weekend but I am however sad to say that I don't think I've made particularly good use of it.

There are three tests next week. I have started studying for all three. Started being the operative word. Started but not completed. I am swamped. It's a good thing I have a coping mechanism to keep me from getting too stressed.

Unfortunately this strange coping mechanism of mine involves avoiding all work for as long as possible which eventually allows me to experience all of the stress in a short amount of time. Now THAT'S when I turn to coffee as my stress buster.

In the near future, namely TONIGHT, I see myself burning the midnight oil to finish my PUO tutorial, study for the PUO quiz and last but sadly not the least, finishing up my freehand drawing assignment which involves me drawing part of the school.

Sigh.

It sure is a good thing that I work pretty fast.

I wonder how on earth am I going to cope with my year three workload

Haha! I just realize, I sound so strange in writing. I have to say, my thoughts sound much better in my head.

Comments