Studying

I'm doing some pretty last minuite cramming for tommorow's exam and I'm getting kinda nervous. I'm suppoesd to be studying Basic Microbiology but it seems that ther is nothing at all basic about it!! Its insane what we students have to cram into our brains. Thousands, millions maybe even billions of facts stored in this organ less than half the size of my printer. I have a newfound respec for our teachers... well... actualy I'm not so sure that tey know everything they teach us, I mean, they always seem to have notes!

I obviously want to pass all subjects but my math hasn't really been en par with my other subjects. Sadly I've let the work slip away from me... I'm typically lost with maths and I can't seem to figure out how to do thisone probability question. it is maddening.

Wish me luck!

Comments