INTERNET's back!!

Yesterday went pretty nice, storytelling went without a hitch and met up with a very good friend...you know who you are.

It was nice to reminisce, it was sad to reminisce, the days of the familiar are comfortable and easy to hang on to. The rough reality is that we have to keep evolving, keep changing for the better. All I hope for is that we can all stay in touch with a bit of the past. The best bits.

Here are the pics! The first is my fave!








This morning, something great happened....the INTERNET and PHONE LINES were transferred to our new house! Yay!! It was horrible living without the net... with projects to do and everything. I felt like I lost a limb or something.

I'm pretty stressed out, with the exams coming in...gulp... 6 days!! Sigh, at least the hols are coming. I'm kinda sad though, CDS is over and I think I'm going to miss looking forward to Storytelling and Psychology classes. I kinda enjoyed them.

Comments