Study Blues

Okay, here's what's up, I just found some really awesome retro things in case you don't know, retro is me! Pink Floid Rocks! like this cassette belt

on the net and well, duh I wanna get them, sadly I cant due to the lack of credit and credit card!! Hahaha, I could always make one, but really I suck with crafts.

I really should be studying but I just can't figure out the answer to this particular question so, I took a break. I think this break may be a bit too long since I think I'm going to watch "House" at 10 but anyways, I guess I'll just have to work through the night. I hope I can pass even with all the distractions... sigh.

I guess I have to take my own advice to Carissa, here's what I said," look on the bright side, remember, a day closer to the exams is another day closer to the holidays!" Studying is so not my thing!

Comments