Last Paper!

Sigh, It's Tuesday and tomorrow's the last day of the exams.. thank god! I mean, I don't know how I survived secondary schools two-papers-a-day policy.

Oh yeah, by the way, in case you didn't already know, my birthday was on Saturday! It wasn't really that great, but not that bad either. My parents did get me gifts... Yay! Sunday was the bomb... er... well except for the fact that I had to study for the papers.

I am so damn tired and well...all the late night/early morning studying is getting to me.. I need to get some sleep soon or I might just drop dead!

Anyways, the fact that the last paper is tomorrow isn't exactly a good thingt... you see... since its the last paper, I'm getting kind of lazy, like I've lost all of the steam. Sigh... I'm not so sure if I can take the long holiday I want because I'm not sure if I'll pass all of my papers. Hope my birthday wish will come true! :D

Comments