So distracted

Yay!! Laptop's finally fixed!! Thank You Nica!! Perhaps my laptop being fixed isn't exactly a good thing because I just spent a half hour chasing after a Lifehouse song on the internet. I was looking at tabs, lyrics and so on.

Sigh I really should get a fire under me. It's just three days until my Basic Microbiology paper and here I am complaining about how the paper is three days away instead of doing something about it.

Sigh, I guess I am starting to get a bit complacent. I just found out that the only subject actually at risk of failing is my math. Big whoop! Its always math!! I am just not cut out for numbers. Well, at least it's just math!

Oh and by the way, just to demonstrate how distracted I really am, I just finished reading a pocket book this week... consider this, that book is the only book that I have read since November last year!! .Now isn't exactly a good time to read novels but it seems like I just can't help it!!

Comments