WITHOUT PARENTAL GUIDANCE

Gosh...I was just thinking.... If I had no parental guidance (or if I didn't censor myself for their sake), I think that I'll probably had gone though with every wild impulsive thing that I could think about. I would probably look like a freak!

Let me paint you a picture...
I would probably have wild crazy colored hair
.... a split tongue (that is something I've always wanted to do!)
....crazy shoes, lots and lots of stilettos
....piercings and implants (the surgical steel type, not the silicone type!)
....a tattoo on my forearm, ankle and foot
....few colors in my closet

I'd probably be in jail if I wasn't already dead with stealing and substance abuse charges like my dad was when he was young. I'd have a lot of bad self destructive habits.

I guess I'm a relatively good girl in the eyes of my parents. Facades which I have to keep up tire me. WELL at least they're not around all of the time....like the saying goes, when the cats' away, the mouse will play!

Comments