Exhausted

I attended all lectures then played captains ball. It was pretty awesome. We even played with some B1 people. I have to admit... they played with a better attitude than the first team we played.

B1.... I like B1 for reasons that I can not mention here. Hehehehe. I think they won though.

After that, I had to rush to Tampines central to meet my mum. We met the rest of the "family" at raffles then went to Boat Quay to eat. Yummy right? NOPE! It was some Sumatran place. The food was not as nice as I expected. Anyway... I dragged my drowsy, bloated self to Clarke Quay, via water taxi of course.

I have to admit, I have taken quite a liking to the city at night. We walked for a while then yes.. Krisha, Nica and I took a taxi back home. I sat in the front and pretended that there was a steering wheel in the passenger side. Driving... I can't wait.

Pretty lights twinkled by and in less than ten minutes, we were home. Well home for the moment at least. We' re moving after Chinese new year... again. I hate moving.

Changing the place which you call home always seems to remind me that I have nothing from the past. No mementos or souvenirs. The past is just a void. The void gets deeper as you look further back into my history. I have like... what.... one picture of myself when I was an infant.

Sad.

Comments