Tired

Sorry I have'nt been blogging so much lately... been busy. Like on thursday, the captain's ball thing was on an I got home pretty late and tired. In case you were wondering how we did...The first game we lost against seniors (I didn't play) and the second, the score was 10, 10. The third, we lost.
Sadly, we keep going against the seniors who were taller and fitter than my groupmates (I was the tallest girl... that's not very tall!!)

Yesterday, my body was aching. Ugh... I guess I over did it. We did a reshoot yesterday... It was good but we had to improvise.

Today... the whole day was spent preparing for my dad's b day party. It was pretty nice, simply because I met someone cool and there was karaoke.... that always seem to brighten my day! Hehehehe.

Anyways, I just finished washing the neck high pile of dishes, pots and cutlery. That was my job because my mom thought that I might break or spill something if I did something else.

Sigh. I am tired. I hope my parents choose to go to the later mass tomorrow.... er, I mean later.

Comments