braindead

The weekend sucked. Collecting newspapers isn't really my kinda thing. For me, it's too much physical labor to be fun. It would have been better if certain things didn't happen. Sigh.

Sunday wasn't any better either. Everything is so routine nowadays that I feel brain dead.

Sigh, HPI test was so overrated. It was almost too easy for me to have stressed over it so much. Now I can concentrate on the subjects needing more attention. Psycho for example, the common test is on Saturday and I have to say that I have no idea whatsoever how I'm going to survive that.

Sigh.. tomorrow might be psych presentation. Our commercial was pretty good but, well, the rest now lies on how we present tomorrow.

Storytelling is a breeze. I got 28/30. I kinda like it.

I wish everything was that easy. Well, actually it is, i just think that I need to put in more effort. I learn pretty quickly and well, I guess I've been relying on that too much... I think I need to step up to the plate a bit more.

I need to revise my math. I've skipped too many lectures to catch up that fast. I need time.

Lin Xi's birthday today, Janry's too... happy birthday guys!

Comments