week 2

Its week 2 of this year and its the second week since school reopened. Sigh... last week I found out that I somehow survived all of my tests. Phew! It was full of catching up moments with friends and school work. Uneventful apart from the fact that I have to do extra chores (unpacking and cooking).

My mum's not here right now... she's coming back on Friday so home cooked meals just have to wait. Anyways, yesterday was pretty rough, I missed the math lecture because I had to clean the shared toilet (mum's chore). After the lectures, I had to go and practice with the Captainsball team that I had signed up with. We were playing against another team (everyone there was from the same class..... except pour moi!) whose members were not playing fair! Unfair!
They told us the rules and they're the ones that aren't following it! I mean, I've been fouled like 3 times and the guy playing referee said nothing. My smaller teammates got pushed around a fair bit.

The game had to end abruptly as a member of the other team had a bad cramp. She was in tears lying on the floor! She looked like she was in serious pain.

Sigh... now, my legs are aching due to the overexertion.

In psych, our teacher had to break the bad news to us... our commercial project did not convey the message it was supposed to. It was obvious that my team mates didn't take the news very well... especially Nick.... Sorry Nick.

It's hard to fix it but well... at least the draft still gave us a passing mark. Sigh. My brainchild crashed and burned, I feel so responsible for the failure of the commercial. I'm not taking it too hard though, I guess I'll just take it as a um... something I really need to work on.

The group that assessed us was pretty nice though. They gave us a 7.5 over 10. We gave them the same marks.

Oh yeah! Took the IQ test link and guess what! I got...

136 which is pretty good considering that the average score is 100. I'm supposed to be "gifted" or something..... if I'm supposed to be so smart then how come I don't do well in my school work?!

Sigh... I wish I were a genius so that I don't have to work so hard... well... I don't really work hard. Maybe that's the problem.h

Comments