Testy

Everything seem to be a test lately, this morning, my patience was tested when I came to Microbiology class and there was no class! Sigh.

The next class, the teacher was testing my patience. He was talking gibberish and whatever part of it that I could understand, was totally out of point.

I also learnt that I had misunderstood my classmate's text message. She wrote that the math tutorial was postponed to a certain time and well, I took it as it was postponed when what she meant was it was brought forward. Sigh, so I missed a tutorial on my worst subject. Silly me for not Reading the message properly.

Oh and I also missed some sort of talk about Pharmaceutical stuff. But I didn't really regret that. I think it probably was boring.

In Immunology, sigh, we had a pop quiz on a topic I never even knew existed in our syllabus (due to my skipping lectures). Moreover, I didn't get the notes. I predict that my results in that quiz will be my first flunk out this year. Sad.

Lab sucked. I burned myself and I couldn't focus the damn microscope.

I hate school. Life only starts when school is over, sadly, school ends pretty late and starts very early, henceforth, I do not have much of a life. Sigh.

I hate school.

Comments