New Year's eve's eve..

My cousins and some friends were tripping to go drinking... somehow, it did happen and I got away with some sort of parental consent. In no time was a pair of tables set up filled with food. It was just a few people at first but after a while, other people got a whiff of what we were doing and it became some sort of a party.

For a while everything was cool. We were happily sinking deeper and deeper into an intoxicated state. Somehow, one dude, the DAD of one of my friends joined us. He was drunk and started saying some very inappropriate things to the ladies. I noticed that something was not quite right. He began touching one of the girls and trying to kiss her!

I was so weirded out! Me and another girl went poolside (near where the "party" was) just to cool off (coz she was getting pretty drunk and the guys keep trying to give her more alcohol.

We talked for about 15 minutes about girl stuff and went back to join the rest of the people. After a few more shots, I sensed that something not so good was going to take place...

Jeng, my friend, dragged me along with another girl poolside. We all knew that a fight was about to break out. The youth in the group tried to control the hot headed adults who were just itching to punch a hole in the DAD's face.

Somehow, they did get one the big guys under control, but this was only temporary. I saw my cousin trying to stop the biggest guy in the group from beating up the DAD. The son my friend... was crying begging his friend not to beat up his jerk of a father.

Shots were fired! Seven in total. when I heard those initial four gunshots, my blood ran cold! I saw my cousin and feared for her life! The son ended up driving his father away before the big guys could do some serious damage. Who had fired the gun?! The DAD!

My drunkenness had evaporated. Later that night, well... it was dawn when I went home so....technically it was morning, I found out what exactly happened. I won't go into it now...maybe ever ever. It makes me sick.


MY PARENTS WOULD SO KILL ME IF THEY KNEW WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT!

Comments