Whoo!

Well, now, I'm here with my aunts, when I'd really rather be with my cousins. Sigh, well, at least we're going back there on Tuesday. Well, here's the deal, when we're in the Philippines, we can stay either with my cousins (on my dad's side) or with my aunts (on my mum's side) and since my aunts are at work during the day, It can get pretty boring, staying with them. (when I say we, I mean my mum and I)

The problem is, when we stay with my cousins, I can't really have fun either, with my mom always hovering. I have to say that my mother can be a pain and the kill joy. Sometimes she leaves me there, and that's when the fun really gets off.

Birthdays were yesterday, my mum and my cousin's that is. I can't say it wasn't fun. Yesterday we made the trip from the cuzzies to the aunties.

Sigh, I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense right now, I guess I've been so swept away by whatever is happening around me that I haven't really had time to put my thoughts together in a cohesive and organised manner. You should see me, I'm all over the place!

I'm tired of all the moving around! Hopefully, mu mum will just drop me off with my cousins .

Comments