Whats been up.

The exams ended yesterday and well, all I did today was to catch up on all of the sleep I've been missing out on.

I feel a bit guilty for not going to my friends' sort of farewell get together yesterday. I couldn't really go because I have some parental issues. Sad. I really wanted to go.

Anyways I got another piercing, a helix piercing. It's so cool because now I have a pair on my left ear. I'm thinking getting the whole of my rim covered like Camryn Manheim. Can't wait to get another. I probably wont get one anytime soon. I think my parents are going to freak, they don't exactly know. Maybe I should get a piercing that isn't very visible, like a smiley or a frownie.
It looks like this:


Hmm, I will, as soon as I find a decent shop.

I just took an IQ test and I've discovered that I am getting dumber. What was once a score of 132 became 129. Sigh, how can that be?!

Just what I need, a brain which is incapable of getting smarter. Sigh.

Comments