Averageness

I passed! I can't believe it! I passed all of my subjects! I am so happy! Sure My grades aren't that great, all C+s and Bs and a B+. So average.

I guess this is one time, I'm actually thankful to be average, because that means I pass! I'll do better next time but now, I'm just glad that I get to take a break for a while. My Dad is booking a flight for Sunday and I am grateful that my Mum helped me pack before she left, you know, just in case.

What's really weird is that everybody just knew that I was going to pass, and I didn't believe them. I guess I was just setting my self up for disappointment. You know how it is, low expectations, no disappointments. It kills my self esteem though.People who really know me say that I am a pessimist. I think that its about time I adopt a healthier outlook on life.

Easier said than done.

I'm going to be bringing my laptop with me so that I don't get too disconnected from the rest of the world.

Comments