The past few days...

I know that I haven't been blogging for a while and to tell yo the truth, its not because I had nothing to blog about, its just that well, I've been more than just a little bit lazy.

Here's the low down on whats been going on,

On Friday I know, I know! That was a while ago. , I went to immigration to sort out some confusion with my student pass and my dependent pass. Apparently I'm only allowed to keep one. After which I spent a little one on one time with my old man, which was nice because he always tends to spoil me.

When I got home I found out that my mother had rearranged my bedroom furniture and went through my things in an attempt to organise!

This made me so furious! I was so VIOLATED! I mean, here I am a 19 year old individual whose only private space in the whole house invaded by none other than her mother! I was so cross with her.

I got over it by hauling the carpet out of the room and moving furniture around!

Anyways, the weekends flew past.

I've been having the craziest dreams that don't make sense. People from different parts of my life coming together in one room. It's so strange.

People from the Philippines, people I barely know, people whom I knew from Hong Kong all converging in my head!

Right now I am so confused about what is going to happen. I don't know if I'm going to get my dream vacation relaxing in the beach and so on. This morning, my mother left. Somehow my dad had booked her flight before mine (because my passport had to be renewed) and well, I'm left here to wait until my results come out. They are released on Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers because if I pass all of my subjects, I get to go immediately to the Philippines. If I fail, then I have to stay and take the retest.

Sigh. The way I feel, I don't think that I'll be getting my holiday.

Today has been a total drag though, the highlight of my day was finding my pair of red, high cut Converse shoes. I took a picture of them! I was inspired. Haha! Anyways, its my new desktop wallpaper.

Comments