far away

I'm home, well not really but I'm in my homeland. Anyways, I arrived on Saturday at noon. My folks are so paranoid, and my dad, he took everyone's phone numbers and asked me to keep multiple copies of them on my person. Sigh anyways, here's what's happened so far...

When I arrived, my aunts and my mum were there to pick me up duh, how am I going to get anywhere in the Philippines alone there was a whole lot of traffic which was so typical. Some of the streets were flooded and well, some poor people had to trudge through the dirty water to get to wherever they wanted to go. I bet some of those people are bound to get sick. I wish something would be done to fix those kinds of things, the government needs to do something.

Come evening, I played badminton with my one of my aunts and her friends for over an hour. That felt good, I haven't been participating in any sports lately. Now I'm all sore.

Yesterday, I had a pretty good time with my cousin yesterday, we treated ourstelves to a pair of new hair do's. I've never had my hair this short to tell you the truth, and I'm a bit concerned about how people are going to react when they see me.

Shit, there she goes again. My aunt is watching some show on sex and such. Its so wierd to think of her as having a sex life. I think she's a virgin or something, as far as I know, she's never been touched by a man. Its kind of gross. I sometimes think that maybe she's a lesbian because her and her friend get kind of cozy sometimes. I don't see anything wrong with that but nonetheless, its weird to see her watching a sex related show.

Oh thank god, she changed the channel.

Well, I have to go, I hope that I can get online tomorrow. Its so annoying to go online with this dial-up connection.

Comments