Sigh, stress?

The day's been okay I guess, today we were supposed to wear stripey tops, just some sort of class thing. It wasn't really my idea but I passed the message around.

Seems like they're (they being the school staff) have decided to put in certain measures just to get us (the students) to be more "disciplined". I think its mainly to do with the whole level not doing as well as last years' batch of students in the term test before the holidays.

They've decided to give us more pop quizzes, more assignments and be more strict in general. There were plenty of groans from the cohort after this was announced but I'm not really that sad about it. I think I'm one of those people who like being pushed to better myself.

Its kind of unfortunate though, I've discovered that I've just failed one subject, Biochemistry (16 out of 50! Horrible!). Typically, that's the subject I hate the most! Sigh.

Hopefully I do well for the other subjects. We're going to get our results soon, I think that I'm starting to get stressed.

Funny huh? Before the exams when what I did could affect my results, I wasn't really what you could call stressed, but now, when I can't change things, I start stressing.

Also, about the CCA, that I want to join, remember I said that I got in? Well, turns out that I somehow misunderstood the notice. Basically I'm going to find out on Monday. Cross your fingers!

That's all for school, I won't bore you with the boring details.

Anyways, I was watching this french DVD (yesterday) in the library called "A Ton Image" translated means "A Splitting Image" and well, it was a very interesting movie, well, in my opinion at least. It has paranormal and genetic ethics themes running though it. I was quite disappointed though, I wasn't able to finish it.

My classmates were also watching a movie and well, they sort of forgot about me and left, so when I realised that they had left, I ran to the lab for practical lessons. Apparently there was a mix up on the dates so, there was no lab after all. Sigh, I wish I were able to watch it to the end.

Its weird though, I used to hate learning french (in secondary school) but well, the fact that the movie was french didn't bother me at all! There were subtitles but I could understand what was being said without them.

Since there's a two hour break tomorrow, I'm going to go for it.

Comments