Day Out

Today, erm... well actually since its morning, it was yesterday. Anyway, back to the topic at hand!

I was with my cousin Nica and well, we agreed the day before to just go out and watch Ocean's Thirteen. So we did.

I woke up quite late, say around 2.30 pm. I ate whatever Nica cooked and well, we checked online on the movie timings. There was a showing at 4.00 pm so we got ready, showers and everything. We left the house at around 3.15 and got to the cinema just in time to get tickets and buy popcorn - no movie would be right without popcorn!

The movie was awesome but well, the rest of the audience dampened our moods. They didn't get the jokes! Nica and I were LOL-ing so much but well, I guess, they just weren't sharp enough to get some of the wise cracks (Irritating!).

Apres, the two of us just walked around the mall and we spotted a sale. I picked out great clothes and Nica tried them on (she's quite easy to pick clothes for because she's a size 1!). She ended up truing on loads of clothes and buying each and every item she tried on! The sales girl was very nice and well, I think she thought that we made a funny pair.


I'm 5'4 and I should say quite a large person (especially beside Nica) Nica's around 5'1 or something and has a very small frame and well she's 23 and I'm 18. We were quite a sight!

It was fun (even though I didn't get anything--- no money!). After that we ate at some Japanese place and had a really good meal.

I had a pleasant time.

Well, my Dad's coming home If I can call this place home tommorow.Hope he bought home some goodies! It's going to be nice having a parent back in the house. (I can't believe I just said that! Sigh... its true though. Less chores to do! Hehehe)

Comments