Marooned?

I can't describe how I'm feeling, but I'll try my best.
I feel like I'm not in control of my life,
I feel as if I'm a hamster in a hamster wheel, running but never getting anywhere.
It's as if I'm marooned on a deserted island and I have no way of getting out.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but no matter how I try to get there, I just can't seem to be able to touch it, like the darkness is trying to swallow me up.

Is this hopelessness? Frustration?

I am ambitious and I work very hard for what I want, the only problem is that I'm not entirely sure what I want.

There are also a few things stopping me from being clear headed, some of which I do not feel comfortable writing down here. Developments have occurred that have made me realize that Family specifically mine just doesn't seem such a secure thing after all. I am confused, angry and scared about my future.

Are these all just insecurities? Am I being paranoid?

If only there was something I could do to help me sort things out in my head.

Comments