Chivalry

Know what I have this problem where people treat us females differently, compared to guys. It’s not fair. I mean guys nowadays are not very chivalrous and well chivalry is well appreciated by almost any girl. No guys nowadays they do not take care of us females… we don’t need taking care of but it would be nice if once in a while a guy would open a door for you or offer to carry your books. Well no these days you have to ask them to do these things for you. Have they no initiative?


The problem with guys’ behavior is that they do not always treat girls as an equal. They- I speak in general- are quite proud and cocky. (That’s probably how that word came about…cocks) and feel ashamed when a female beats them at something especially if that thing is to do with sports. That’s just not right. I mean us girls may be physically weaker in general but the guy should at least be a good sport. And one more thing, why are the girls expected to do more of the housework compared to guys. That’s just not fair! And to tell you the truth I’ve never actually seen a manservant. What I mean is that us females are about as able to do anything that men are.

I’m not asking the guys to treat the girls like a fragile piece of glass or something but at least treat her as an equal and well… when on a date, split the bill instead of paying for the whole thing.

Comments