Intoduction to Rowanlogy

I have friends, I have enemies. I have issues and insecurities. I think way way too much (probably because I have only a few people whom I feel like I can talk to) I mean, I am an only child so I pretty much like to keep to myself.

I have pretty pathetic social life so I really don't think that a lot of people are going to be viewing this blog. Well, since this is my first entry, I shall do some sort of introduction. I'm just going to go through the things people usually ask, or whatever.

Okay, here goes: well right now, I'm 19. I'm currently schooling and I'm from the Philippines but I am currently residing in Singapore. That's the reason I feel so out of place most of the time. Right now, I'm going through my first year of Polytechnic and well, most of my classmates are younger than me so most of the time, they can't really relate with what I'm going though.

As for what people think of me, I guess people would say that I'm loud and outgoing, an illusion, and that I'm pretty level headed another illusion. People think that I have a tendency to be quite immature but well I don't really think I am. I guess you have to really know me to think that I'm mature.

Well thats it for my introduction, you'll have to look at my profile (which I'm soon going to fill up)
.

Right now, there are some conflicts going on in my social life. Sigh, I can't even begin to describe it. For some reason, in the two months that I've been schooling, my class has divided itself to distinct cliques which can't really get along. Strangely enough, one of the larger cliques has singled me out as some sort of leader of the group that I belong to. Well, there have been some things written or said about me what I tend to see as personal attacks which have not been very nice. There were some things said that are not true and well, I just hopes that if I ignore it enough, it'll go away.

Yeah right. Like that will happen.

Well soon were going to have a little discussion about the "issue" and well, to tell you the truth, I think it could get messy.

I don't like messy.

Anyway, here's the link to my other blog in myspace.com just so you get the story so far:
http://blog.myspace.com/abillionpennies

Comments