Super powers to annoy. I'll take it!

I can't believe I got full marks for questions which I completely misunderstood. I AM born lucky. I know my mother keeps saying that, but I never really believed that it was true! I got 95% for the socials quiz baby! I think it was a fluke because I bull-crapped my way through it.

Oh and an incident happened in ITAS yesterday and it was just so strange. I am flattered that people I barely know or even speak to would go out of their way in a futile attempt to annoy me. Its weird that I have such an impact in their day when I don't really do anything to provoke them. The fact that they care enough about me to try and do something like that is really cool - and I am not being sarcastic when I say that. I mean, I must have super powers to annoy people. Whoo! Hehehe.

Someone apologized for it because they felt guilty. That was funny. Did they really think that these games could mind fuck with me? Did they really think that I was bothered? Well... sorry to disappoint you folks, they don't work. I happen to have a fairly impenetrable hide - remember, I lived in Hong Kong and racism in the schools there was and probably still is a major issue.

It reminds me of high school and the childish mind games we used to play.

Oh well... as they say in showbiz, "you haven't made it until people start 'hating' you for being you".

Comments