Double Life.

Astrology... is any of it true, or are the discriptions of personalities based on date of birth merely describe characteristics present in all of us so that we may relate to them?

Anyways... I was born on February 23 and that makes me a Piscean. I found this on a website:

"Most Pisces crave their secrets, often having a secret life or a double life. One life feeds the soul needs, one the worldly needs. Whether the ‘secret time’ takes the form of a spiritual practice, a love of reading fiction, some version of a ‘quiet drink’ each day, or artistic solitude, depends on the individual Pisces."

It seems fairly accurate, but I feel that a large percentage of the population feel that they lead a double life as well. Most of the other piscean characteristics do not fit me so well though.

so think that this double life thing is true. Keeping it up is tiring especially when the time comes and I have to live one life for very long. It just seems like there is a sort of pressure building up inside me, threatening to bubble over should my facade falter even slightly.

I do like living a double life. It allows me to keep up with people's expectations of me, while allowing me to still have moments to satisfy my impish wants. It is a hassle though.

Often I find myself longing for the time when I do not have to live this double life, when both sides of my world meet up, not in a mighty violent collision, but instead in sweet harmony. I guess I would just have to wait.

Comments