Tattoos

Went to the last day of the 1st Singapore Tattoo show at the Expo and I have to say, for me at least, it was a visual feast. I so thought that I would stick out like a sore thumb, but I so didn't, thank got. There were total hardcore full body tatooed people there and there were people like me, there were mohawks and dreads and all sorts of people.

The highlight of the event was meeting Chris Garver, from Miami Ink, he's an awesome 30-something artist and apparently a pretty tall guy. Okay, so Chee and I didn't really get to meet him in the real sense of the word, we were merely able to take a picture with him and shake hands. Oh and Chee and I both got posters. Whoo!

It would have been nice though if I had been able to speak with him. I was starstruck! He asked for my name and signed on the poster. Shook hands and said nice to meet you.

I am so boring you with the details. - Sorry. LOL, I was/am just so enthused!

We had to queue for so long but I guess it was all worth it.

Pics!




Comments