B pharm presentation was today. Stress much! P mic lab was a busy event, with Jessy being the "victim" of AL's show. He wanted to make an example of her, sigh. Big deal, eating in class, who doesn't do it?! Anyways, I thought it was kind of nice of the guys trying to talk AL into lessening Jessy's burden. Unfortunately so didn't succeed.

Anyways, as for Captain's ball:

If you hit me, I will retaliate, whether its in an offhand way or not.

I played Captain's ball with the team and it was allright. We won one and lost one. Someone, and annoying beyotchy someone jostled me around and was all man~ as in CAVEMAN on me. I got pissed. I was like all sarcastic and blah and getting in her face. Captain's ball is a non contact sport so why the jostling and the pushing and being so rude?! I treated her like a human being, why couldn't she just be one?!

Anyways, I swear, if she wasn't sort of friends with Jocelyn then I so would have gone commando on her big ass.

*Commando could mean going with no underwear -eew, or members of the military trained in guerilla fighting. I mean the latter. LOL!

Comments