Hell Week?!

I am dog tired and its only Wednesday! They are putting us through our paces in school. There are project deadlines, quizzes, interviews and tests sprinkled generously throughout my week, hence killing plans of ever having some fun.

Plus, there is a bug making its way around the nasal passages of unsuspecting students. Sadly, we're all so stressed out that our immune systems have turned into mush, leaving us susceptible to even the most mundane viruses. I've been loading up on orange juice- vitamin C so as to avoid getting sicker on the fast approaching Exam week.

I so want to see Jason! He's coming to Singapore! Whee! But I probably won't be able to watch his gig because tickets are like $103 for decent seats and I am super broke. Sigh. I hope I get to save up enough cash to go and see JASON MRAZ!!

Then again, I'll probably only get to go to one concert so its either Jason now or Singfest later. Hmm...

I think I need a job. I need a break too... and while I'm at it, a life.

Comments