First week

The end of 2008 and the first days of 2009 was spent doing a lot of projects. It left me drained. Picture this,

Monday was my flight back from the Philippines
Tuesday was my first day of school and was spent trying to tie up loose ends.
Wednesday was new years' eve and school ended pretty late. I got my hair cut and spent the evening with my cousin. On my way home, I got a really touching phone call from Mum.

We went to church, walked around a little, to see if anyone will adopt us for the new year and finally, we decided to by McDonalds and go home. Good thing we got home a couple of minuites before midnight turned on all of the lights- so that 2009 will be bright, and had our own little celebration. I called my Dad and I almost got choked up about it.

Thursday-new years' day, I got a visit from a friend and after she left, my BPharm groupmates and I tried to finish our project.

Friday, no one was in the mood to go to school. I took the IPT test, finished BPharm, practiced captains' ball and finally crashed.

Saturday, IPT meeting and leasure afterwards. Whoo!

Today has been my first real rest day. Skipped churched, slept until two and watched loads of TV. Still, I have to finalize IPT, BPharm presentation and do some reasearch for Retail. What the effing hell?!?!?!

I'm starting to dislike 2009.

Comments