Rants

I am sick. I am going to see the doctor later, when the sun rises. If I wasn't sick, today would have been pretty good. The retail group, plus Jo went to Vivo and checked out Charles and Keith. We took notes and everything. The sales assistants' reactions to what we were doing wasn't exactly pleasant. Then again, I barely saw them smile.

Anyways, we went to lunch at a restaurant which name escapes me at the moment and after abusing the bottomless drink policy of the store we ran off to the...PLAYGROUND at the sky garden. Whoots! Then after much childish playing we had some "bonding" talking about anything and everything under the sun. Someone was a bit of a party pooper*.

When I finally got home, I tried to revise my BPharm ~ there's a quiz on Friday.

The imperative word in the above sentence would be tried. I did. I failed miserably. I was procrastinating so instead of hitting the books, I spotted my sketch book lying on my bed, beside it was my hot pink camera.

I had an idea which would keep me occupied for at least 10 minutes. See for yourself:


Cassette tape!~I'm so obsessed with cassettes!



Ice Cream!

I swear it took ages to get the hands right.

*party pooper= Spoilsport, spoils the pleasure of others.

Comments