Procrastination

I want to be oblivious, it just seems better that way because once you know something, you can't just un-know it. Ignorance is Bliss.

My friend is having some problems at home and I can't help but think that I'm so lucky. Sure, I have problems of my own, but I just can't help but want to help ease the pain. I mean, if I was going through some crisis, I'd like someone to guide me through it. I just wish my friend could open up and let me in. I could help carry the burden.

On less serious things, I am pretty stressed, and quite sick too. Later, I'll be having a quiz on a topic I know nothing about, and a role play thing which I do not know a lot about. School is really getting on my nerves. Thank goodness Chinese new year is coming up, its going to give me 4 whole days off of school! :D

I need to get back to revising.- Maybe revising isn't the right word. Its not "re"-vising because I've never even read through the thing or payed attention to any of the lectures...so its much more like "self teaching".

My procrastination is biting me in the bum! :(

Comments