Weekend

Its been a while and it seems that I only write on Fridays. I think I'm finally running out of time to accomplish the daily tasks required of me so naturally, I don't have time to write in my blog.

This week started off really badly. On Monday, I had a HPI test and I just somehow got left behind by the bus. I got to school ten minutes late! I came to the test ten minutes late! And believe me, I really needed those ten minutes.

Tuesday and Wednesday were lab days and being my usual self, I messed some stuff up. The rest of Wednesday was filled with my rushing to finish my tutorial assignments and well well well, wouldn't you know it, there were two pop quizzes. Just my luck, those were the two subjects that I usually skipped lectures for.

Thursday was nonexistent. I went for one lecture and went home to sleep. I heard about the mutiny that had occurred in the Philippines. It was pretty ugly but well, the government took care of it. Yesterday, there was a curfew from 12 midnight till dawn.

Today, today's been interesting.

Lyana, my classmate from Psychology, met up to discuss our project. I was pretty pissed because our other two group mates bailed last minute. Tomorrow, we're supposed to meet up and do some script writing.

Me and two of my classmates went for an AIDS talk thing and well, it was weird but not entirely bad. I was surprised about how little other people knew about aids. Well anyways, afterwards was my elective, Storytelling which is always pretty interesting. Its always enjoyable because what we do is just well... tell stories!

I was pretty pissed about last week, I fell asleep and missed the class, so now, I have an absent mark.

Ooh and great news! My cousin finally after one and a half month of job hunting was finally hired by Creative! Pretty cool!

Tired, need sleep.

Comments