everything since my last entry.

I'm about to whine about something so if you want to, just skip to the next part.

There's this freaky new dude in my class and well, he's the slimy, creepy sort. Well, at least that's how he comes off as. My class (including myself) is a bit turned off by this queer fellow who simply has the cheek not to play by the rules. On Thursday (at least I think it was Thursday last week) he pissed off one of my dear friends so much so that it brought her to tears. he kept asking the stupidest of questions like, "what's that?" pointing to her bracelet. I don't think that he was retarded enough to not know that the beaded loop around her wrist was a freaking bracelet.

My pals even got scolded for speaking in class just because this weirdo kept asking strange questions.

The queerest thing about this person is that he absolutely refuses to pay for the notes that he took. It cost less that $3! How annoying!

I mean, I just think that is attitude is a bit much because, well, he's the new kid on the block so shouldn't he be trying his best to make friends and fit in?

____________________________________________________

Sheesh, my Dad is out of the county again! Now he's off to Korea and Taiwan on a Business trip. Well, at least he'll be home for Christmas, wherever we choose to spend it.

The fact that my Dad was out of the country meant that us ladies (My Mum, Krisha my cousin, Nica our boarder and me of course! ) could have a little bit of fun! We went to Plaza Singapura for some eats after church and some window shopping!

There's this really cute shop called Daiso and its like the one dollar shop in the states, except everything costs $2! I was surprised at how cheap things were and to tell you the truth, I could have spent another hour or so there if it wasn't for the fact that it was so crowded that I lost my companions almost 5 times in that tiny store!

Sunday ended and Monday began.

Sigh...It's been raining practically the whole day and the fact that its a Monday has made today especially dull. Going to school on a Monday is always a chore.

The 10 to 11 o clock break was much needed. We had a pretty good "breakfast" in Mc Donald's.

Sigh. I was so bored out of my mind that I decided to attend tomorrow's Psychology lecture instead of today's. If I did, I would probably just be on my way home.

Anyways, I got home at around 3 and got some bad news.

My class decided to have some sort of class tee-shirt so for some reason which I am not able to fathom, it was decided that the class wear the class tee during the fund raising event aka CCN day on Friday. The problem was that we didn't have a tee shirt yet. Production was rushed and it ended up costing a hefty $26.

That is expensive, especially for something that isn't exactly necessary. It costs as much as that cute blouse I was saving up for! What really saddens me is that the $26 could be put to better use if it was spent on CCN day. Many students would have benefited from that money but instead, it goes to someone who can probably get by without that much money.

My Mum wont give me the full amount so I have to somehow pay it out of my own allowance.

Hope its worth the money.

Comments