Sadness?

I am so tired. CCN day was today and well. I have to say that it's been pretty stressful.

First of all, I wasn't really sure if I could do henna for other people. Its a good thing that my cousin, Krisha wanted a henna tattoo on her lower back and that gave me a chance to practice on other people. All of this time I've been practicing on my left hand and, well, it looks like a big brownish blob because of how many times I've gone over it with henna.

Against all odds (with only a couple of hours of practice,) I've gotten pretty good with the henna cone. I'm not an expert but well, whatever I pull out of my ass seems to be worth paying for, because people seem to want me to draw brown chocholatey patterns on their skin.

I was actually pretty surprised with the popularity of the henna. I have to say, I feel kind of sorry for my first customer, In my opinion hers didn't really turn out that well. Oh well.

Anyways, I was a bit bummed that I didn't really get to go around the school to look at the other stalls. I spent practically all of my money on food.

Sigh. I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel so bummed. Less than 5 minutes ago, I came into my room and turned on the radio and songs from 1998 greeted me. I somehow came across a picture of my first best friend, a friend whom I've known since before I could talk. A sudden rush of melancholy. We haven't seen each other for years! I guess I miss having some sort of super duper close friend around.

I miss Hong Kong. When I was there, that was when I actually felt like everything was really going right! I was happy, my parents had finally decided that it was better for the three of us to be together. Now, somehow, I feel like some part of me was left there.

Sure, I guess I've grown a lot over the past few years, but really, something is missing.

Comments