My Day.

I woke up to the sound of raindrops pat pat pattering on my window. It was so cold. The dim morning light showed me that I could get away with another half hour of sleep. I was cranky and wanted nothing more than an extra two hours of sleep. I climbed back to bed only to come to thirty five minuites later.

I basically rushed to get to school, trying my best not to get soaked.

I got there fine. HPI (Human Physiology and Immunology) lab session had already begun when my classmates and I had reached the room.

The lab wasn't exactly what you would call interesting.

Anyways, apres la, mes amies et moi went for APEL, to sort out the logistics of what was going to happen on CNN (or CCN, I'm not really sure) day, where we're supposed to do some fund raising.

After the meeting, Jaya, Joanne, Carissa, Vanessa, Yasmeen and I went to little India. I have to say, it was a very colorful experience! We bought some cones for henna (that's the thing we're supposed to do for fund raising) and got some bangles.

Gorgeous colors and strange smells really made me feel as if I had traveled to another world. We ate some pretty good food, but unfortunately the meal was not entirely filling... and left me somewhat wanting more which I couldn't pay for in full. (I had little more than $4 in my wallet!)


Here's some pics:

Carissa

What do we order?

Hmm, how much do we pay? See the calculator!


Anyways, three of us, Carissa, Joanne and I got henna tattoos (are they called tattoos?) and the lady who did it was kind enough to do mine for a mere $2. (The ususal price is $5, so its a bit smaller but I don't really care!)



Then we made our way back to school. Sigh, I had a psychology tutorial to go to.

Psychology was pretty entertaining and my group mates are pretty cool. I'm a bit dissapointed though, that I didn't get into a group with 2 guys, we're supposed to make an advertisment and well... the storyline for the commercial I had made up in my head involved 2 guys.

Well, I still had my way though. The group I ended up in pretty much approved my idea and took a liking to it.

I think the psychology project is going to be fun! Hee hee!

I'll post it up when we're done.


Comments